(Bugout.news) Early on, 2016 began shaping up to be a tumultuous year across the globe. Saudi Arabia is on the verge of revolution, ISIS terrorists now occupy Europe, and the United States seems headed for extreme political strife and rising resistance against a tyrannical federal government.
In January, armed citizens took over a federal building in Oregon to protest the government’s insane charge of “terrorism” for an Oregon ranch family that accidentally allowed a controlled burn fire to spread into a few acres of federal land. (They’re facing five years in prison for doing what nearly every rancher does everywhere across the country with “controlled burns.”)
As all that was happening, the stock market bubble remains on the verge of imploding, cultural strife under Obama has put the American people at each other’s throats, and health insurance costs are skyrocketing across the country, forcing yet more employers to slash hours, cut jobs and replace American workers with a flood of cheap foreign workers who were just welcomed into the country by the GOP’s passage of the omnibus spending bill.
Obama is a sleeper cell and the GOP hates all voters. The democrats are totally insane and the corporations run Washington. Everybody’s brain damaged from vaccines and SSRI drugs, and half the country thinks the only solution is to take away all our guns so we’re defenseless against the zombies… what to do?
If you hope to survive 2016 with your finances (and sanity) intact, you need to hear this 5-part audio series I’ve just posted. Below, you’ll find that podcast plus a few others you might find valuable.
Here’s the beginning of my list of 15:
1) Learn how to grow your own food
2) Store enough food and water to survive a crisis
3) Have a bugout route and bugout bag ready to go
4) Acquire a legal firearm and learn how to use it in self-defense
5) Diversify your investments out of the stock market and the dollar (own tangibles such as farmland, gold, silver, ammo, etc.)
6) Stockpile some cash
7) Learn how to grow and make your own medicine (essential oils, herbal medicine)
… for the rest of the list, listen to my podcast below:
15 things you MUST do to survive 2016 and beyond
Mike Adams delivers a powerful preparedness and survival seminar to help you make it through 2016 and beyond. In this audio, you’ll learn the 15 most critical steps you need to take NOW to get prepared for the chaos that’s coming.
Learn what you need to do to protect your home and property, diversify your financial assets, get out of the city before chaos ensues, grow some of your own food (and store what you can’t grow), acquire physical reference books in case the power grid fails, identify people who will become a threat to your safety and much more.
By Mike Adams, Natural News.
- Why Adding Alum To Your Prepper Kit Will Dramatically Increase Your Water Purification Ability
- How To Avoid Life-Threatening Diarrhea And What To Do If You Get It
- A Robotic World Will Mean Massive Job Losses And Social Unrest