(Bugout.news) If you think that the leftist-inspired protests that have continued since Donald J. Trump won the presidency over Hillary Clinton will simply peter out, you may want to think again.
Natural News is reporting exclusively that something may be about to go down in D.C. on Inauguration Day – specifically, Left-wing groups may be planning to actually try to take over the U.S. Capitol Building as a way of “protesting” Trump’s taking over the reins of power. The site reported a four-stage plan that will develop between now and Jan. 20:
1) It will begin with a concept known as “constructive apocalypse,” in which Left-wing agitators funded by groups financially linked to anarcho-terrorist billionaire George Soros will do everything they can to disrupt the economy. That will include nation-wide strikes, picketing and demonstrating at shopping malls, and interrupting any forms of commerce possible.
2) The hope is to cause so much chaos nationally and in Washington, D.C., that President Obama will be forced to delay the January 20 Inauguration Day. In this vein, there is already a Facebook page inviting people to “Protest at the Inauguration: Stand Against Trump, War, Racism and Inequality.” And on other social media, hashtags like #DisruptJ20 are trending.
3) The radical hard Left also plans to actually take over the U.S. Capitol Building and physically occupy and hold it until their demands – that Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence step aside and allow someone else to be president (like Hillary Clinton) – are met.
4) There has also been some actual discussion of trying to find someone who is willing to risk life in prison or the death penalty to assassinate Trump. In fact, Trump assassination threats are trending – and mounting – on social media as well.
Now, who would be that stupid, right?
Leftists, that’s who.
It’s bad enough that these idiots are getting away with tweeting about killing the president-elect (no matter who it is). But the fact that they’re tweeting it at all is a dangerous precedent.
Arguments like, “Nobody did this when Obama was elected!” and, “Nobody would have tweeted that about Hillary Clinton if SHE had won!” entirely miss the point. No one should be tweeting this about any president-elect, period.
Astute political observers opined before Election Day that if any violence were to occur as a result of the outcome, it would come from those on the Left. It appears that those observers may have been right.
- Are Leftist revolutionaries planning to take over the U.S. Capitol Building on Inauguration Day?
- Another Obama Casualty: The Death Of Trust For Police
- Obama Has Put In Place The Mechanisms To Transform America From A Constitutional Republic Into A Socialist Pit Of Chaos And Economic Calamity
(c) 2016 USA Features Media.